Motivational speakers have the power to influence people to change for the better. They have the power to transform other people to become the better version of themselves. But, not all motivational speakers are the same. There are a few qualities that set the excellent speakers apart from the mediocre ones.
If you want to become a great motivational speaker, you need to be confident. Great speakers and motivators are confident. They believe in themselves and in their abilities. They own the stage they stand on and they speak with conviction. They have a good posture that conveys confidence and competence. They are also gracious and they are not afraid to look silly in front of others. They are bold and confident enough to face a huge audience.
Great speakers are eloquent. They are able to convey their message and ideas in a way that most people understand. They use powerful language to connect with others and appeal to people’s emotions. They know what to say and when to say it.
Amazing motivators are empathetic. They can connect with their audience and easily identify with their feelings at the moment. They take time to get know their audience and they really listen. They understand themselves and they also seek to understand others. They are also able to place themselves into other people’s shoes.
If you want to be a successful motivational speaker, you have to be passionate about what you do. You have to be genuinely passionate about helping other people. It is true that motivational speaking is a job but more than being a career, it is a calling. It is a mission. So, if you want to be a successful inspirational speaker, you have to be committed to changing other people’s lives. They pursue excellence and they take pride in their
In order to have a successful career in motivational speaking, you must have strong conviction and you have to be credible. Eloquence and confidence are not enough. You have to walk the talk and practice what you preach. If you want to speak about work ethics in a corporate town hall event, you must also build a good professional reputation.
Successful inspirational keynote speakers are people of strong conviction and integrity. They only teach ethical ways to achieve certain goals. They have sound moral character and they always do what they think is right. They are honest and trustworthy.
They are also diligent and persevering. They respect other people regardless of status, ethnicity, and level of education. They are also brave and they have strong self-control. They are not afraid to say no to something that is not congruent to what they believe in.
Successful inspirational and motivational speakers are straight to the point. They do not mince words and they deliver their message clearly.
A great motivational speaker has the ability to bring fun to the event. They are witty and they can make people laugh. If your dream is to become a successful motivational speaker, you must develop a strong sense of humour. You must be able to laugh at yourself, too.
You have to be willing to go out of your comfort zone in order to effectively convey your message. You must be fearless. Do not be afraid to introduce new ideas. You are there to inspire and not to simply please your audience.
Motivational speakers encourage people to stay positive even when they are faced with challenges and difficult situations. So, if you want to become a successful motivational speaker, should learn to be optimistic. You must have a positive mindset and you must believe that good things can happen in the face of adversity.
If you want to inspire and motivate others, you have to be yourself. You must be willing to be vulnerable in front of many people. You have to be authentic. You must share a part of you to your adoring audience.
If you want to be a successful inspirational speaker, you must be sincere and credible. You must also be passionate about helping people and making their lives better. You need to be attentive and you should have a positive attitude.
A printed circuit board is a mechanical support which connects different electronic components through the use of conductive pads, tracks and other elements engraved from copper sheets which were laminated on a substrate that’s non-conductive. PCBs are often categorized according to layer quantity. Multi-layer PCBs permit larger component density. Advanced printed circuit boards could include parts such as resistors, capacitors or active mechanisms inserted in the substrate. Moreover, the conductors on each of the layers are attached with vias which are plated-through holes.
For single layer:
1. The maximum size of its circuit should be 8” x 8”
2. Minimum line width of 6 mils
3. 0.5 inch connector spacing
4. Minimum line gap is 6 mils
5. The text on each layer should have a minimum height of 80 mils and a track width of 8 mils
6. Gerber RS – 274X, precision 7. The origin must be located at the lowest left corner of the draft
8. A 200 x 200 x 20 mils cutting marks
Single layers which contain vias are also the same as single layer. However, there is a difference between the riveted vias and the plated vias. The specifications for each are as follows.
1. Riveted vias should only be used when the circuit contains less than 15 holes
2. A diameter size of 31 mils for each hole
3. 60 mils diameter pad
4. The center of the pad must be uncovered
1. Plated vias should only be used when the hole size is critical or the holes on
2. The circuits are of large quantity
3. The maximum circuit size is 6” x 6”
4. The laser cutting area is only limited to 3.75 x 3.75
5. A minimum aspect ratio of 2:1
6. A .dfx file for holes with a precision of 2.4
7. The layout file is already filled with holes
8. Three alignment holes of 66/120 mils dia with donuts outside of the draft
9. A clearance of 10 mils
10. The center of the pad is covered
For multiple layer:
1. A 3D drawing is needed to represent the whole circuit
2. Plated hole is possible and an inner connection could also be possible
3. If connection between two substrates is needed, a plated via is required
4. The maximum size is 2” x 5”
5. A text must be printed on each layer
6. Gerber file scale 1 required on each layer
7. The first substrate must be positioned on the bottom
8. 0.125” diameter pins must be used for the alignment between substrates at a 2.5” center to center distance
9. The drill file should be limited to 3.75” x 3.75” and must be in .dxf form
Included in the manufacturing of a PCB is the PCB fabrication. PCB fabrication involves the PCB material, etching tanks, and many more. Basically, PCB fabrication is done by CAD. The Gerber or Excellon filed in the fabrication data are usually read by the Computer Aided Manufacturing software or CAM software.
1. Gerber data input
2. Data verification; optional DFM
3. Reparation for the digression that exist in the manufacturing processes (e.g. scaling to compensate the alterations during lamination process)
5. Output of the digital devices such as drill files, copper patterns, electrical test files, legend image, solder resist image, automated optical inspection data, etc.)
All in all, making PCBs isn’t as simple as many believe it to be; still, with the right steps and components, accomplishing such a task is far from impossible.